What's your wallpaper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DennisW:
That is one nice Mustang. Is it a Shelby or a replica? Can't tell without looking for the Shelby plate under the hood.

My other toy is a 1967 S-Code Convertible. Somewhere there is a picture of it on this board, I just can't find it right now. I need to begin some work on mine after the first of the year, new top, new seat covers, and detail under the hood and trunk.

]

It's a replica of a GT 350 R. 36 were made for racing and sale to the public in 1965. The last two to come up for sale sold for $500,000 and almost $1,000,000. I decided to go the replica way :wink:. Under the hood it's correct as well. Except for the vin plate of course.

That's a very nice convertible. The work is never really done on them eh. I drive mine daily and there's always something to tinker with because of it. My wife was pushing for me to buy a 67/68 convertible, but ultimately I stuck with the early fastback. It's my fourth classic Mustang.

These are some of mine:

67391071.WM3eLR24.jpg
67392767.yFmBSWtc.jpg

67049215.pyH4LsYK.jpg
67058697.G1KRAm74.jpg

69381770.8RtHFGl1.jpg
69524690.ioT0fFa8.jpg

Like others, I have them set up to change often. Right now I'm lovin the first one.. that fatty Fed Ex. Its been on the wallpaper for about a month.

---
Ken

Pathfinder:
It's a replica of a GT 350 R. 36 were made for racing and sale to the public in 1965. The last two to come up for sale sold for $500,000 and almost $1,000,000. I decided to go the replica way :wink:. Under the hood it's correct as well. Except for the vin plate of course.

That's a very nice convertible. The work is never really done on them eh. I drive mine daily and there's always something to tinker with because of it. My wife was pushing for me to buy a 67/68 convertible, but ultimately I stuck with the early fastback. It's my fourth classic Mustang.

Thanks for the reply. And yes, you are never really finished. This one will be my daughter's as soon as she gets a house with a garage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom