What's your winter sports after the SCUBA season is closed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Areometer

Registered
Reaction score
I assume that most of you don't have dry suits? I assume that even for those who have dry suits, you don't SCUBA as often as during warmer months? So what do you all do for sports during winter? Ski? Snowboard? Or just wait for the next SCUBA season to arrive?

What winter? :14: :palmtree:

Areometer:
I assume that most of you don't have dry suits? I assume that even for those who have dry suits, you don't SCUBA as often as during warmer months? So what do you all do for sports during winter? Ski? Snowboard? Or just wait for the next SCUBA season to arrive?

Winter is diving season in the Pacific Northwest.

Brian

Do have dry suit so winter is not a concern. As long as we can get in the parking lot at the lake we'll dive as usual. Used to ski but knees said "QUIT THAT!" Have an 11 am appt tomorrow to possibly start tae kwon do lessons. I studied kung ** about 25 yrs ago for 2 1/2 yrs and left when funds ran low due to job change. Only thinking about getting back into the arts to help with stamina, endurance, and flexibility for Divemaster course. The discipline will also be very good for breathing that will help my air consumption. It's all about diving man! Live to dive, Dive to live! Will be heading south in april for either key largo or Bahamas. Until then I hope to get my Ice Specialty this year.

usually kayak in the summer, and go someplace warm to dive in the winter...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom