Where is the best affordable diving now

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The cheapest diving I have ever found is in Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras. Over 70 buoyed dive sites around the island with awesome diving and a 10 pack of dives costs you $125 including the equipment - $12.50 per dive you cannot get prices like that anywhere in the world and great diving. Try Deep Blue Divers great outfit see www.deepblueutila.com they have a resort as well for the upmarket diver but the school in town are the prices I said. You can get accommodation for $6 per room per night and a meal and a beer for about the same so cheap all round.

bubblesdame:
The cheapest diving I have ever found is in Utila, Bay Islands, Honduras. Over 70 buoyed dive sites around the island with awesome diving and a 10 pack of dives costs you $125 including the equipment - $12.50 per dive you cannot get prices like that anywhere in the world and great diving. Try Deep Blue Divers great outfit see www.deepblueutila.com they have a resort as well for the upmarket diver but the school in town are the prices I said. You can get accommodation for $6 per room per night and a meal and a beer for about the same so cheap all round.

And how much is the Banana boat to get there...? :D

DandyDon:
And how much is the Banana boat to get there...? :D
I got certified with Alton`s Dive Shop and Inn. $100 USD 5 day course 12 dives free lodging ( $6 ) while getting C card. Then went to Roatan and Caye Caulker pretty nice places. Honduras is nice too. Not the best in the Carribean... but for the $ is quite probably the Best $ per dive and all other considerations. Thanks for the replies everyone. 415Gem :crafty:

Back
Top Bottom