Where to buy pink fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Attachments

• mew_color_06.jpg
    mew_color_06.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 29
I have the scuba pro twin jets in pink. I saw them at the Our World Underwater Show and I talked to my LDS about them. They had a pair waiting for me when I went last week. I LOVE THEM. I just wish I could dive with them now.

The tusa pink twin fins were really stiff and hurt my ankles when I used them. The Cressi fins where real nice but once I tried the Twin Jets I was hooked. I have them in Blue originally and just was patient until they came in pink. I also saw them in white. Nice but not as nice as the PINK.

I have the scuba pro twin jets in pink. I saw them at the Our World Underwater Show and I talked to my LDS about them. They had a pair waiting for me when I went last week. I LOVE THEM. I just wish I could dive with them now.

The tusa pink twin fins were really stiff and hurt my ankles when I used them. The Cressi fins where real nice but once I tried the Twin Jets I was hooked. I have them in Blue originally and just was patient until they came in pink. I also saw them in white. Nice but not as nice as the PINK.

I bet you look hot in them also

I will be hotter in them when I can dive. Along with my pink mask and pink bc.
Hotter as in the weather will be warmer and I can dive again.

scubatoys.com has the apollo biofins in pink.

I know Atomic Aquatics has finally got an all pink line and it actually looks real nice. I saw a set in my local dive shop. I must second that the pink force fins looks great in person seems to be quite rare.

Back
Top Bottom