Where to dive in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howl2255

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Where is the best place for diving in November? We would like to see colorful fish , coral etc.

Wild guess...you're talking Florida/Bahams/Caribbean?

Draw a line from Tobago to Belize. Stay below that. Fairly hurricane proof.

Budget? Travel distance? Come on man, help us a little.

Sipadan would be another one I would put in the "best" category.

Maldives would be up there too.

I really loved Lembeh, but some divers don't like muck diving and "low" viz of like 30' (for me 30' is 10x what I am used to locally!).

--

Most people don't really mean best when they ask these kind of questions. It's more often "best for xxx dollars and an easy flight schedule" not "best with a $20k budget and three weeks to travel!" The difference is huge both in what you see and what it costs to see it.

13 of us will be in chartering a liveaboard to Banda Sea & Raja Ampat in November (2 months from now) for:

Where is the best place for diving in November? We would like to see colorful fish , coral etc.

Maldives. for coral, colorful fish, big Manta's, great liveaboard diving.

Nice time of year to be diving.

I'm sure you will get lots of tips from those who have been there and done that.

Have a good time wherever you end up splashing.

Last edited:
13 of us will be in chartering a liveaboard to Banda Sea & Raja Ampat in November

On Blue Manta? Looks really good!!

We have Indonesia in 2019 (forgotten islands/spice islands/alor/etc) on Damai II...just a short two plus year wait!

On Blue Manta? Looks really good!!

We have Indonesia in 2019 (forgotten islands/spice islands/alor/etc) on Damai II...just a short two plus year wait!

You'll have a blast on that trip for sure.

Mine was planned almost 2 years ago with La Galigo, not Blue Manta. Super excited!

Cancun- Cozumel, Cenotes
Warm weather, warm water, white beaches, torquise water, beatiful women and cheap beer !

I've been there every November for the past 2 years and will be there again this November !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom