Where to put the smb?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You people.....You're in a DIR forum, why scrutinize someone in their own house? Grow up and develop some manners, this is how childish petty fights begin. Also, to argue like this only brings shame to your organization.

How about we go ask TDI, IANTD, or PADI about why they use X gear or Y configuration and then mock them for their answer, in THEIR side of the forum? Wouldn't be very mature would it?

And please, I grow so sick and tired of reading non-DIR related stuff here. Can we PLEASE limit this to DIR? If I wanted to read about non-DIR configs or I do it this way because my OW instructor said so, I would not be on THIS side of Scubaboard.

Now excuse me, I have some veins that need to relax.

I understand the frustration about non-DIR answers in this forum, but I'm not sure It's well-founded concern here. As far as I know there's absolutely no standard about the MC Pak over bungees. That said, unless you've got something too big to fit in the Pak, I'm pretty sure it's strongly preferred. I may go to bungees for the One Man Life Raft...but only after I try stuffing it into a friend's MC Pak to see whether I can make it work. It just seems like it will stick out less in the pak.

You people.....You're in a DIR forum, why scrutinize someone in their own house? Grow up and develop some manners, this is how childish petty fights begin. Also, to argue like this only brings shame to your organization.

How about we go ask TDI, IANTD, or PADI about why they use X gear or Y configuration and then mock them for their answer, in THEIR side of the forum? Wouldn't be very mature would it?

And please, I grow so sick and tired of reading non-DIR related stuff here. Can we PLEASE limit this to DIR? If I wanted to read about non-DIR configs or I do it this way because my OW instructor said so, I would not be on THIS side of Scubaboard.

Now excuse me, I have some veins that need to relax.
I am not GUE trained, but I've read publications by JJ and MacKay. My reply was DIR compliant. (pretty sure :)). I will suggest to OP again.....post elsewhere and I will offer some non DIR solutions.

Adding a dring is not "dir compliant" (hate that phrase, btw)...
Yeah..I knew I was on a slippery slope with the add d ring. But I was agreeing with the previouse poster re MC PAC "but"...
As to the phrase, pretty sure I picked it up here. LOL.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom