White's Customer Service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you’re outside the US sometimes you have to contact the manufacturer, I am also thinking of a Whites suit, but there are no dealers that I can find here is Oz.

Brendan

From Whites Online:

CCR DIVING PTY. LTD.
9 LAKEHILL GARDENS
EDGEWATER
W.A. Australia
Phone: (61) 402 462 339
Fax: ()

Web: CCR Diving
Email: steve@ccrdiving.com

ScubaToys sells Whites, DUI, and other suits, and I know they ship out of country, but you'd have to contact them to find out where.

The key however is to make sure it fits. Other manufactures in your area maybe a better option for sizing, or you can start a discussion on SB.

Ron,
Thanks for that I must admit I haven't cheked since the fusion came out, I am still to see any here in Sydney yet, but thats not surprising considering how far off they are.

Brendan

Ron,
Thanks for that I must admit I haven't cheked since the fusion came out, I am still to see any here in Sydney yet, but thats not surprising considering how far off they are.

Brendan

I had no luck at all with CCR Diving. Got so far & they just stopped responding. Ended up going with a US retailer. It fits good.

I'm always confused when a Potential customer feels the need to contact a manufacture directly. Are there no dealers in your area, or anywhere online that can help you?

A friend of mine is trying to buy a drysuit. He is a big guy and so must buy local so he can try on the XL sizes or, if that doesn't work, get measured for custom.

One local shop wants to sell him a Whites suit, but Whites isn't getting back to them about shipping in the sizes they need to look at. My buddy has tried contacting Whites as well, with no luck.

Another local shop is a USIA dealer. He has gone in to be measured for a custom suit, but then they lose his paperwork and he has to start over with them. This has happened a few times apparently! He is very frustrated.

I am giving him Justin's email. Maybe he can help grease the wheels and get Whites and the shop talking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom