http://www.diveheart.org/

Who is Kimber????????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver:
Exactly my point. Why does there need to be any suspicion or questioning of reasons for posting at all?

Yes, you are right about that. Suspicion breeds more suspicion and it was wrong of me to make a comment about the 4 posts.

TheRedHead:
Yes, you are right about that. Suspicion breeds more suspicion and it was wrong of me to make a comment about the 4 posts.

And the important thing is the health and well being of one of our own. Although I don't know Kimber personally, I do know several other that have been involved in diving accidents.

Anything that brings awareness of this to others is a good thing.

TheRedHead:
On the other hand, why would you be suspcious of her? You have only 4 posrs here.

she's got 134 posts over on TDS...

I know Kimber mainly through the MOF thread. She was very kind and supportive to me when I had a problem with a TDI class I took in Mexico. She even called me on the phone to help.

To me, Kimber is sweet and tough at the same time. She seems to love a challenge and is an accomplished technical diver. Her latest passion is boxing and she was taking lessons before her accident. We all miss her.

Maybe some others will post about her.

lamont:
she's got 134 posts over on TDS...

I don't hang out there. My only intent was to diffuse the suspcious atmosphere that seems to pervade this topic. And I said I should not have commented on the 4 posts.

I think Leah sees all the support for Kimber as extraordinary. And she's right. :)

TheRedHead:
I don't hang out there.

We don't bite. Much... :wink:

another question from a newbie to the board.....if I may ask....what is MOF?:confused:

Steve Ash:
another question from a newbie to the board.....if I may ask....what is MOF?:confused:

You don't know what MoF is :confused: I am soo bummed. Here I thought we were taking over the world. My heart is broken - we aren't on the tip of eveyone's tongue. Oh well. :D

Seriously, it is a sub-forum that is part of the Surface Interval. Tek/Kimber hangs out there quite a bit. A few divers sharing ideas and chatting basically. We have a rather large gathering in SoCal planned come September.

Thank You for the clarification.

Steve Ash:

Male Or Female? :wink: Sometimes it's hard to tell with all the dive gear on... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom