Who's in for February?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chief...make sure you don't get stuck with any shortfall on the dinner checks!

Oh my gosh that was funny. I will be VERY careful of the gestures I make to Ray this year!!

I've got a question... Is there a contingency plan to restock the booze for carnival?

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

I've got a question... Is there a contingency plan to restock the booze for carnival?.

I have been in tele-conference with Gov. Borge and he assures me the plans are in place for an air bridge.

img_1423042564_bc181be3cef69ff8991a.jpg

Much like the Berlin Airlift at steady stream cargo planes from Cancun will deliver the much need Tequila to the island should supply run short. He is still working on the loan of a few C-5s to make sure they can bring enough over:

1713179_G.jpg

That's good news!

The fate of carnival hangs in the balance...

Lovely.... Are you and JDC doing something cool without the rest of us? Seriously, bring them. I think I had 29-30 people last year or so. Same the year before. This year I got 9? I have to bring 4 of them?

And where is Sallye? She is back on the Island and hasn't made her reservation.

People I am going to use deodorant and eat with silverware. Really!

I was expecting an award from NetDoc for largest regular Scubaboard Dinner maybe this year, but you people are ruining it.

Thanks for the shout out, Chief! It took awhile, but I finally got back on island - and island time. :D
Still a spot and a ride open for El Moro?

I made a mistake about our hotel for our stay Feb 14 to 21. We stayed at the Coz. Palace the last trip, but this time Colleen and I will be staying at the Park Royal instead. My bad. I was looking at an old email when I posted the incorrect resort.

Still diving with Mau of course. THAT I couldn't get wrong.

I see that the Park Royal is a good bit further from the restaurant than the Palace, so we will need to look into taxi service if we are to make the gathering on the 16th.

---------- Post added February 6th, 2015 at 06:42 PM ----------

dtatt and I will be at Coz Palace 2/14-2/28, Diving with Mau! See you on the boat Gypsyjim!

We will probably still be seeing you on the boat!

Last edited:
Is the gathering on the 16th or 17th?

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

16th.
I was thinking of a Mardi Gras party locally that I was invited to last evening when I said the 17th.

Last evening we had dinner at a small club near here, themed after Emerile's NOLA restaurant in New Orleans, and everyone there was excited about their big Mardi Gras party coming up on the 17th.

I did not realize when we booked this trip that it was during Canival. We have either never been on Coz during Carnival, or we were staying far enough out of town to not even be aware of the celebration.

I experienced Canivale in Italy when I was there in @75, and it was a lot of fun! I look forward to the experience.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom