Who's up for a new quarry this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay! This weekend is a go for me.

I could leave here Saturday morning. Probably get there in time to do an afternoon dive and I'd defintely like to do a night dive!

I'm guessing that if I'm lazy and leave here around 9a I should get down there around 2-3p. (not positive as I have never done the drive) Getting back earlier Sunday is good for me as well.

How does it look for everyone else?

I am waiting for some gear to come in that I need to test... I can whittle my Sat. morning commitment down so I can be out of here by 11 and probably at Rawlings by 2:30 pm or so.

I would be game for an afternoon dive, then setup camp and hang out, and then a night dive. I will know for sure by tomorrow if I can make it, but tentatively it looks pretty good.

I was looking at their website and they have this big notice about NO DIVE KNIVES. But they don't seem to have any explanation...

Anyone know the history behind that?

(I assume its more than they don't want diving sword battles on land)

Based on 14 hours of driving last weekend, an iffy weather report for Saturday, and a commitment of Sunday, I’m going to opt for Millbrook on Saturday.

Mike

I can't make it then. I can't dive without my knife...JJ and George said so.

I will be down there on Sat. about 3-5 o'clock and ready for a night dive and some camping. I may just come in and find you guys, setup camp, and wait for the night dive unless you talk me into doing an afternoon dive.

--E

I'll be there Sunday morning around 10:00. Hope to see you all.

Ok, see ya around 3pm on Saturday. I might have to get a hotel for the night cause I dont have any camping gear but I will see what I can dig up.

Kevin

Ok, see ya around 3pm on Saturday. I might have to get a hotel for the night cause I dont have any camping gear but I will see what I can dig up.
You can sleep on my tarp if you want :D

Where do you guys want to meet? I was thinking near the entry point somewhere would work out. Of course, if I get there and you guys are in the water already I will come and look for you :)

It looks like this is what we have going on:

Saturday Afternoon Dive ~ 3-4 pm ~ Night Dives ~ Whenever ~ Camping
---------------------------------
Me
Kevin (kstakem)
Matt (sillygrendel)
Dave (daveo - tentatively)

Sunday ~ meet up with Tombiowami and ElectricZombie around 10:00 AM or so and everyone do some dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom