Why Do You Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And you can dive over and over in the same place and enjoy a different experience each time. I do most of my diving in the same general area / reef system and I never get bored.

TOM

1. Weightlessness
2. Feeling of flying
3. Camaraderie with some of the best people you can meet
4. Ability to go places, and see things that most people never do

because i get to rescue scientists from underwater prisons.
I get to teach beautiful laies how to dive.
I get called upon to free seamen traped in capsized ships.
I enjoy helping fugitives escape underwater from evil drug lords.
I get to steel large trout caught by unwary anglers on shore.
i get to find lost Spanish gold.
I take pride in being able to evade hostile river savages in the amazon.
All these things and more are why I dive.

I spear fish therefore I dive. I love to hunt and the rush I get when coming across a nice trophy fish and I get to take that shot on them. once I pull the trigger I never know if it is going to be a stone shot or a wrestling match.

I dive because my husband decided to get a 20 gallon salt water tank. Then 2 months later a 55 gallon tank. Then 6 months later decided to buy a 120 gallon salt water tank. Then he decided he wanted one big enough he could swim with them :D So figured it was easier to get certified. I must admit I never even thought of diving till he got so involved with his tanks. First time underwater I was hooked. I love the big stuff (seals, sea lions, turtles, sharks etc.) When we decided to get certified I figured that would be nice can dive here and there, few times a year. We dive all the time. Can’t get enough. I keep waiting for the ok its getting old to set in. There is so much to see. No matter how many times we dive in the same spot. So I got certified because my husband had a growing salt water addiction :wink:

Stacy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom