Why does my last message say MOVED?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Air-One
Glad that you found me again, you can speak english or french to me but I think it is more polite to speak english as we are on an english speaking site.
Thanks for the link to the french web site, I have just visited it and although I find it less interesting than this one I will take the time to visite it a bit longer, I have already contacted the adresse that you gave me and am waiting for a reply.
Bye for now carmelita

Welcome Carmelita! Should you also wish to have a discussion that is not on the board for all to see, you can also send private messages. Just click on the persons name, and in the drop down menu you can click on "Send a private message to.......".

But please keep posting and let us all know how your pursuit of this wonderful sport progresses.

Shouldnt this thread be 'moved' to Site Support? :D

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Yep it should and is there now.:D

Thanks Kim
Your answer is perfect for me as all I have to do is click on the links to get to what I am looking for, Yes you are right it is the first time that I have ever been on a board like this and a lot of the words are new to me but with all the help and encouragment that everybody is giving me I should get on OK

Howdy there, :cowboy:

I like to encourage new members to click Forums on the bar at top, then start checking out all of the various listings, sub-listings, etc. It'll help find existing answers as well as help in deciding the best place to discuss a new question or subject.

Also see UserCP on that bar? I bookmark that as my page to enter Scubaboard and refresh the board by clicking it from time to time as it will show all the threads in which I have posted with new discussion - unless one changes that option on user settings. Hehe are you getting emails every time that happens? Most turn that off in settings. If you select certain favorite forums from the big list, you can subscribe to them under Forum Tools on each forum and they will always show up under your subscribed threads.

English? Yeah, I think it's a board requirement, but they let me post in my native Texas tongue ok - pretty flexible here. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom