why helium?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then you have my apologies. See, I said you were a great guy:D

No Problem,

By the way, if you're even in need of Trimix or a Normoxic class, give me a call. I'll dive with ya.. :D

Be safe

My thinking exactly........ I don't much want to address the 'deep air' thing. That is up to each individual and they will have to think through that for who they leave behind. No different than any other diver.

Well, isn;t the main benefit of all that narcosis that you only need to dive a single site over & over again to get all the fun dives you need -- as you can never remember what you saw afterwards, you can just go to the quarry 50 times a year and pretend you went to different wrecks :)

Well, isn;t the main benefit of all that narcosis that you only need to dive a single site over & over again to get all the fun dives you need -- as you can never remember what you saw afterwards, you can just go to the quarry 50 times a year and pretend you went to different wrecks :)
Why do ya think I keep wanting to return to Truk Lagoon???:lotsalove:

Kinda like the movie 50 first dates with Adam Sandler, only we'd call it 50 first dives.

But you might not remember being cold so were you really cold after all?

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom