Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandnew2Scuba:
I'm guessing you're a cup is half empty kinda guy. Chear up! :D

the only reason it's half empty is becuase i'm to lazy to fill it up :D

MM, I like your tag line, STUPIDY KILLS, but I have an add on to it....BUT NOT OFTEN ENOUGH OR BEFORE REPRODUCTION

Well, because I'm a native Coloradoan! It seems we're a rare breed these days, not that I mind. It's interesting that a state pretty much right smack dab in the middle of the country is such a cultural melting-pot. Boulder can be like another world.

CON8IV:
Well, because I'm a native Coloradoan! It seems we're a rare breed these days, not that I mind. It's interesting that a state pretty much right smack dab in the middle of the country is such a cultural melting-pot. Boulder can be like another world.
"Native" as in your ancestors were in Colorado before Europeans came?:confused:

because I posed for this picture to use as my Avatar on purpose

needed a change.

Like to remember this moonlit boat ride .

Zingtea:
"Native" as in your ancestors were in Colorado before Europeans came?:confused:

Mirriam Webster:

Main Entry: 1na·tive
Pronunciation: 'nA-tiv
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English natif, from Middle French, from Latin nativus, from natus, past participle of nasci to be born -- more at NATION
1 : INBORN, INNATE <native talents>
2 : belonging to a particular place by birth <native to Wisconsin>

A bunch of us from scubaboard went down to jennys neck of the woods for a dive and the weather got nasty the life guards had a red flag if i am not mistaken and i was the only one who got in past the surf after the third try lol was in for mmmmaayyybe ten mins and thought it was a good dive lol

Back
Top Bottom