Why your Avatar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's the back of my helmet... and no, not the kind used for diving.

The devil locked up but inside... seems fitting :D

My first blue-water dive (Cozumel)...I just wished I would have had a better camera back then besides a sealife sportdiver 35mm. This is still one of my favorite shots, and it looks best at that size, hehe.

it's me, diving in Cove 2 in Seattle. :)

Mine's just a photo I took in New Zealand that actually turned out well.

Mine is a still from the old Scooby-do cartoons. As a matter of fact, I think it might be from the first episode. Loved watching those when I was growing up, now my boy loves watching them. I have a few other scuba diving stills from that cartoon, but I haven't changed it yet.

FD

I was at a party, and it kind of sucked (party was fine I just don't really like hanging around with people. I have better things to do on my weekends) so I left, and while I was walking to my car I saw this horse, so I took a picture of it. Quick shot with an old Pentax SLR with actualy black and white film in it (as opposed to making a colour shot into black and white, I prefer to shoot B&W), and I was on my way. A week or two later I got the roll developed and actually really liked the shot. There are a few others I liked, I'll probably switch it around sometime.

rocketry:
When I first got started on this board, I actually thought sasscuba was a girl!
I still get many who think I am........:no

Back
Top Bottom