Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crazyitalian:
Not to rub it in guys, but I win. Analyze This and The Waterboy are still numbers 2 and 1, respectively. Anyone that sees these two movies cannot really disagree. There are some good entries throughout this thread, but be honest with yourselves. You know I'm right, don't you?

Waterboy is good! I would love some high quality H2O.:D

stangscuba98a:
Waterboy is good! I would love some high quality H2O.:D

Foosball is the devil!!! :D

Derek S:
Foosball is the devil!!! :D

Momma always says.:lol:

Fargo. It had some funny parts, but in the end, I just didn't get it.

Well, Waterboy certainly sucked, but Analyze This was lots of fun. I saw a new contender today, what a waste of time & money - Click.

I vote for Ishtar as well. It was the only movie so bad, I actually walked out on it right in the middle!

Just saw a while back, the worst of all time...not funny completely stupid. Went to see it for free as a promo and still wanted my money back. Nacho Libre. Half the people in the theater left about 1/4 through. Jack Black is not funny in my opinion. More the retarded kid who falls and everyone keeps from laughing.

That movie is time that would of been better spent listening to 30 hungry babies cry in my ear.

Wow, really old thread!

Wow, really bad movies!

Now for a really old, really bad movie.....Anybody remember "Pretty Baby" (Brooke Shields, 1975?)

Three really bad movies (IMO): Enemy Mine, Cocktail, Open Water
Although with some creativity, to combine these three into one movie might be interesting.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom