Worst Movie Ever?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapro50:
"Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" is the worst film ever made. I watch the whole film hopeing in would get better and it never did.
HBO was running "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" and "Piranha" back to back in 1980.

I found "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" to be the more realistic of the two. :)

I would have to say anything by Woddy Allen. He makes my brain itchc. George of the Jungle sucked too. Oh, and any Jaws movie after the second one.

I was drug into watch the first scream. I was kicked out of the movie theater for laughing and disturbing everyone.

vanilla sky is horrid.

Howard the Duck was my benchmark for crapiness, but The Life Aquatic has definitely pushed itself right up there.

I can't believe so many people did not understand The Life Aquatic. It's Wes Anderson people!!!

The Worst
The Good Son (McCulley Culken)
Anaconda
Grandma's Boy (Adam Sandler, what were you thinking? My fiance and I walked out after 5 min)

The Best
Contact
The Abyss (Special Addition - which I have on Laserdisk and includes an extra 29minutes on the end, which makes the movie)
Baraka (Incredible Photograpgy)
Artificial Intelligence: A.I. (Janusz Kaminski [Cinematographer] is rediculous)
Munich (Except for the cheesy sex scene)
Army of Darkness

Billy

Calvinandhobbs:
Dirty Dancing

But then, I'm a guy. This movie was never intended for guys.

i'm a guy. a straight guy. and a fan of dirty dancing.

i just want to do the pachanga.

ps. nobody puts baby in the corner.

Not to rub it in guys, but I win. Analyze This and The Waterboy are still numbers 2 and 1, respectively. Anyone that sees these two movies cannot really disagree. There are some good entries throughout this thread, but be honest with yourselves. You know I'm right, don't you?

crazyitalian:
Not to rub it in guys, but I win. Analyze This and The Waterboy are still numbers 2 and 1, respectively. Anyone that sees these two movies cannot really disagree. There are some good entries throughout this thread, but be honest with yourselves. You know I'm right, don't you?

The Waterboy is a classic! How can you say it's the worst movie ever? Clint Howard is a giant amongst mental midgets!

Billy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom