Wreckmania #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoopee!!! :bounce:

I choose option A.

Natasha - tried to PM you but your mail box is full. Will try later.

Sandy:
LOL My mailbox is full? Would you believe my mailbox has a capacity of 200 letters? I better go clean my room! Bad Mommy.
Thanks for the heads up.

:sunny:

Insurance is not required, but I wouldn't recommend diving anywhere without it. I carry DAN Preferred Insurance which expires 7/31/02. It will be renewed prior to 7/31. Everyone should check their expiration date and make sure it remains in effect.

If anyone does not have insurance to cover dive related injuries (a DCS hit requires treatment that carries a bil running thousands of dollars) contact DAN for insurance. Member services phone number is 1-800-446--2671. The website is http://www.diversalertnetwork.org

Herman, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Mike, define "birdnesting." I'll post a list of features your reel will need.

DSSW,

Birdsnesting -- The inevitable knotty problem that happens with all novice real users. Happens when you aren't paying attention and keeping tension on the reel and the line winds around the capstan instead of between the spool sides. Then all you can do is gather it up by hand and surface with your new macrame project.

This trip is sounding better and better! Is it bad Karma to wish the Roatan trip would hurry up and pass?

Mike,

I've never called it birdnesting, but it is definately covered when we discuss and practice reel use.

DSSW,

WWW™

Option C, with the double beds. Great deal Natasha. You Da Best. :tree: Bob

Bob : OK You're covered.
Sunshine: It should be OK now. If that ever happens again email me at Natasha708@aol.com

SwampRat and I talked on the phone today. He's cleared to go. He would like to room with another diver. Anyone interested?

Herman: You didn't say which room type you would like.

:sunny:

You give everyone else your E-Mail and your personal Phone # (OK, so you gave TM your 900#) and all I get is a restraining order... waz up wit dat???

Natasha, please put me down for "B", a king size would be fine for me alone. Wow this is really sounding so good, I am counting down for this already!:D I will be in my Jeep Cherokee and can help with some of the transporting back and forth. Gee, this is so cool, I can hardly stand it. Several of my friends at the LDS are
sooo jealous of me, too bad for them. I am goin to have a great time and come away with a Wreck cert.:bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom