Wreckmania has arrived!.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave:
You're first on my list. And I'm so sorry I forgot to say a few words to you a few posts up.
You were wonderful to have along. Very easy going. And everytime, I mean everytime I passed you, you stopped me and said, "Natasha I hope you will do Wreckmania Continues".
So especially for you Dave .. I'm doing it!
PS. And my hubby feels very left out, and demands we do it again too!

Natasha,
Just to make it official, count me in on the next one. I honestly enjoyed being around the Wreckmaniacs. What a nice group of people. I'm already looking forward to next year.

Charlie, I may take you up on the invite next summer. You can show me the tricks of the trade up there in the North Atlantic.
:tree: Bob :tribute:

With apologies to all those who love and sing "Oh Susanna"

It stormed so hard when we got in…
The seas were very flat!
The current was rippin’ ‘bout 40 knots,
Can you imagine that?

Walter scratched his head that day,
But couldn’t find no hair!
How we gonna dive them wrecks,
A lyin’ way down there!

Lady-Go-Diver,
O, where you off to now?
I’ll sail the seven seas with you
As I ride upon your bow!

Cap’n Rob’s a sailor man,
He knows just where to go,
And Brian is a great DM,
He ties us off below!

The Ancient Mariner was a twitchin’…
For she was a nervous wreck.
But everyone really liked…
Divin’ below her decks!

Lady-Go-Diver,
O, where you off to now?
As I ride upon your bow!

The Cap’n Dan was full of water,
I think she sprung a leak!
We dived down near a hunnert feet…
Just to take a peak!

The Qualman tugs and United Carribean,
Were some other sunken ships,
We did them and some reef dives too,
Yeah, we’re a bunch of dips!

Lady-Go-Diver,
O, where you off to now?
As I ride upon your bow!

Pete, your musicality continues to astound me. I didn't think you could top the nose-flute rendition of Lydia's favorite song!

Natasha,

Are you kidding?!?

If you don't do WreckMania Continues next year, Lyd and I will be highly upset with you!

Hugs to all W-Maniacs,

Scuba-sass :)

Pending the announcements of dates count me in. I so wished I could have been there with you all and I will do my best to not miss another chance.

Chad

If at all possible, we are in. The worst thing about these trips is that I keep getting more and more dear friends that I can't wait to see again. A problem I can live with. I miss the Maniacs already.

Originally posted by herman
If at all possible, we are in. The worst thing about these trips is that I keep getting more and more dear friends that I can't wait to see again. A problem I can live with. I miss the Maniacs already.

Couldn't have said it better. You and Kathy were a grand addition.

(PS my pics will be going to Dee tomorrow)

Josh and I arrived home safe last evening after a great week of diving in South Florida.

I would like to thank everyone that was at the Wreck-mania dives on Lady Go Diver in South East Florida this past week! Josh and I enjoyed diving with the gang on Sunday afternoon, and I really enjoyed the dinner afterwards. It was truly a pleasure to meet everyone. Special thanks to Walter for letting me know what day fit in his class the best for a couple tagalongs and to Natasha for the wonderful dinner she had prepared Sunday evening. The rest of the gang it was a true joy to meet everyone I had a wonderful time. Perhaps there will be another time when we could meet again!

Thank you,

Tom

Jeff and I are in for Wreckmania 2003. I am especially excited if we can combine it with Photomania as I could use some professional help with my photo skills.

Besides did you think I was going to miss a single opportunity so show off my beautiful infant! I already said something to my dad about letting my sister come with us as our traveling babysitter. I don't know too many 13 year olds who would pass up a chance to hang out in Florida instead of Kansas during the summer!

Any chance of doing part of it as a Liveaboard? Just a suggestion!

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom