Wrinkles May '07 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Golf? Golf!!??

Man, I can't say it better than others already have... hey George!

(not for the faint of heart, starts about 1:10 into the clip)

And also, Robin!

Help us help Divmstr223 See the light!

(Incidentally, Part 1 of the George Carlin show has his thoughts on the 1st gulf war and war in general... classic!)

If JeffG was around, he'd back me up on this one.. :14: It truely is a toss up between diving and THIS. I guess you really have to play the sport and be good at it to appreciate it... :D

I may see you all there...nothing has been decided yet... :wink:

Sorry Steve, didn't mean to get everyone's panties in a bunch about you wanting to play golf over diving with me :D

Kim

Divmstr223:
I guess you really have to play the sport and be good at it to appreciate it... :D

I use to play professionally for many years, but I still don't see your point. I finally had to give up my professional golf career when I found I could no longer get past the windmill. Even the giant shoe house was beginning to give me trouble; I guess it's more a sport for the young. :D So....see ya at the dive?

I guess if we all lived in BARSTOW our judgment would also be impaired to the point of actually considering golfing over diving.

When it comes to golf vs. diving....Golf is usually going to win hands down every time. But that's just my preference...:wink:

The only thing keeping me on the fence about showing up at the Shores is hanging out with all of you guys/gals (Always a great time).

But after reading all of the responses, I should probably rule that out as a determining factor... :confused:

:D :mooner:

Roughwaterjohn:
I use to play professionally for many years, but I still don't see your point. I finally had to give up my professional golf career when I found I could no longer get past the windmill. Even the giant shoe house was beginning to give me trouble; I guess it's more a sport for the young. :D So....see ya at the dive?

How I miss you :10:

PS....divmstr223 I think you should come diving with us!!!! I wouldnt want it any other way!!!!

Divmstr223 you can always dive in the water traps for golf balls.:rofl3:

John:mooner:

JMdiver:
Divmstr223 you can always dive in the water traps for golf balls.:rofl3:

John:mooner:

You laugh, but when I was stationed at Little Creek, VA while in the Navy - My barracks were right on the golf course and coincidentally right next to a lake/water hazard. I went into the lake with dive skin/booties/dive light on more than one occasion at night and pulled several hundred golf balls out...:D

Time well spent in the Navy eh? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom