XT regulator schematic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Candiru

Contributor
Reaction score
When will you be posting a service manual or schematic for the xt series regulator? I am curious as to what has changed since the previous model.

When will you be posting a service manual or schematic for the xt series regulator? I am curious as to what has changed since the previous model.

Hi,

We will not be publishing the service manual for the XT Regulator Series. The internals are different as well as the cosmetic design. Performance testing has shown a clear improvement over the 3100 series with the XT WOB at under 1.0 j/L.

If you have a specific question, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Oh no, this was the one thing that made dive rite stand out from many of the other manufacturers out there. The service manual. Does this mean you won't be selling parts to end users anymore?

Hi,

We will not be publishing the service manual for the XT Regulator Series. The internals are different as well as the cosmetic design. Performance testing has shown a clear improvement over the 3100 series with the XT WOB at under 1.0 j/L.

If you have a specific question, please let me know.

Thanks,
Kathleen

Oh no, this was the one thing that made dive rite stand out from many of the other manufacturers out there. The service manual. Does this mean you won't be selling parts to end users anymore?

I hope we didn't loose another one:shakehead:.

ditto, does that mean you will no longer be selling parts? Why will you not be making a manual available? Cheers.

I don't think DR is competing against HOG as I feel their wings & materials are tops in the industry currently (superfabric, design, commitment to technical diving, and more reasonable than H). They just needed to improve their reg line. People buy HOG because they are cheap..thats it, nobody buys HOG looking for performance, but just brag about how well their cheap regs are preforming.

The only people I know that have DR regs either worked at a DR shop, got them cheap, or got them with their optima.

Anybody know if a big player is OEM'ing it or if its china? I'd like to see the inside as they state teflon coated parts.. does that mean a spray coating of PTFE over rough stamped parts?

Could we please keep the three letter "H" word out of this an not turn the thread into a pissing match? Dive Rite was one of the first to buck the reg servicing standard of only allowing part sales to dealers. I just hope they are not going the other way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom