You know you're a scuba diver when...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spending hours trolling through scuba websites in a vain attempt to take the edge off of the no diving jonesing

When you've seriously considered having your paychecks directly deposited into the LDS' account just to make transactions simpler...

Oh my gosh! That is sooo me! A gambling addition would probably by cheaper than my scuba addiction.

When your sitting in a wheelchair in the ER on sunday morning with a severely sprained ankle thinking....What can I have done to my gear now that I'll be out of the water for a while???...

No No NO!
It's: "Can they put a water tight cast on it snug enough to support the ankle whe I kick?
OR
"I wonder if a scuba tow would be covered as a medical expense?"

:)

When you and your buddy finish a new years day dive at a public beach/park and afterwards take your dog for a walk, and wonder why people are looking at you funny... Then you realise you're still wearing your dry suits.:dork2:

When you find a thread on SB you hadn't read yet and stay an hour past your workday just to finish reading it!

...you think going onto the internet to arrange to meet strangers in car parks and dress up in black rubber for an afternoon of fun is good, clean, healthy entertainment.

1. When most of your credit card transactions are related to diving
2. When you bring sand into your office from going on a beach dive
3. WHen you are at work and spend more time on SCUBABoard and other dive related websites than doing actual work (hope my boss isn't reading this).
4.When your clothes smell like Neoprene because they hang next you your wetsuits

When you design your class ring you put your career symbol on one side and a dive flag on the other!

Back
Top Bottom