Your #1 thing you love about diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Putzing with equipment: new light, new reg, new bolt snap, new tube of christolube, new roll of duct tape...

Diving itself is ok, too.

Shell collecting--the only reason I took the OW course, as many on SB know. Though I do poke spear flounders for the odd meal and have gotten into divemastering. But for me it's all about the shells.

For me its the feeling of utter peace and relaxation.

Going down, weightlessly on a vertical wall. The impression of free falling...........................

It is like a brain reset, Positive Mental attitude adjustment! it is hard to argue or become annoyed with the petty stuff that we constantly deal with in our everyday lives after a nice dive.

Loading the boat, carring 8 tanks in and out of getting filled.... Ohh... Don't forget the lead....

Jim....

Loading the boat, carring 8 tanks in and out of getting filled.... Ohh... Don't forget the lead....Jim....

Jim, I want you on my boat. BTW, my wife has a dive bag that must weigh 100 lbs. out in the car. Could I get you to...:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom