Your Best “eBay” Scuba Equipment Purchase!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just bought a custom sized DUI drysuit undergarment for $250. I say custom fit because it was a factory second that was made for someone else as a special production and returned for some reason. The dimensions fit me perfectly and I snatched it up. Woulda cost me over $650 had I got it from DUI... Thanks eBay!

A 3mm wetsuit, brandnew, for me and my wife, 135 usd total for both. A Cyber Aqualand NX, never used, 350 usd. Two BCD, 2 full regulator sets for less than 200 usd. A Sea and Sea Motormarine 35mm with two strobes and bracket for 102 usd...a Nikonos IVA with 2 strobes for 250...I could go on...

I just bought like 2 days ago a brand new sea elite isolation manifold new on ebay for $100. Not to shabby at all.

Oceanic Data Trans Plus new to the door $350
Zeagle Scout w/ Zeagle octo inflator new to the dor $195.00
Various Wenoka "Blackie Collins" knives used $7-$18
Two Heiser 108 lp steel tanks used $297.00

A seaquest 3mm wetsuit that was new and perfectly my size for $30 total (including shipping). I had just bought a seaquest 5mm for $175 from my LDS which I also thought was good deal but couldn't resist a second thinner suit!

Even better than that though was my purchase off this board. A Diva LX BC for $200!! Its the perfect size and had only been used a few times. It looks and smells new.

Miranda

SCUBAPRRO trilam dry suit a year ago - 50 dives later and still going strong!

My best purchase to date was a vintage '64 Vox AC-30. It sounds sweet!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom