Aeris Atmos AI download problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mahoneme

Reaction score
I tried to find a post related to this, but had no luck.

I have 6 dives in this computer and when I tried to download them, only 3 of them downloaded.

Has anyone else had this problem?

:06:

Very good chance the cable came loose. You need to place ai on it's back when downloading. The cable is really volatile in it's connection to the unit. try again and see if this works.

mahoneme:

I have 6 dives in this computer and when I tried to download them, only 3 of them downloaded.

mahoneme:

I had a similar problem with the Atmos II. Missing about 2 dives and one showed me at 9 hours underwater - I only wish I was that good with my air consumption. Took it back to my LDS - week later new computer arrived. No problems since

I have the serial cable downloader I think my software is messed, it worked for the first few dives I downloaded then never worked again, I got my dive computer replaced for another problem and it still doesn't download... I have to call Aeris again...

I thought it could be a problem with the connection between the computer and the USB cable, so I tried doing the download a couple of times with the same result. The connection is definitely lousy, and I know it's not a problem with the computer itself because the computer shows all my dives. I guess I'll have to call Aeris and see what they can do for me. In the mean time, any suggestions are more than welcome.

Thanks a lot.

Maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom