An Intimate Question :&

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I heard you can have sex on the 60 foot platform at Windy Point Scuba Park in Austin. I am not sure about after the dive though.

---------- Post added November 23rd, 2014 at 10:58 AM ----------

It sounds like if you hve been 6 hours or so at a gazillion feet there may be a problem. My suggestion is to error on the side of caution and take a more laid back approach to things. Engaging in highly reduced physical activities. Then when one is done trade places. Always remember teh key to physical fitness can not be achieved with out a strict program of diet and exercise. So trade the marathon for some isometrics of sorts. If you are concerned about too much bottom time for the day then insure the appropriate amount deco mix and use it sparingly at your deep and safety stop. and all will be well.

laid back, bottom time....no pun intended.

I think you can make love but not sex. Sex is like a rapid ascend and you increase the chances of lung overexpansion. Whereas making love with deep stops is a lot safer. Do not forget a 3 minute safety stop along sessions. LOL
Have we run out of subjects to discuss on this board :D

Make sure you have a pool session first :wink:

yoda-without-pics-this-thread-is-useless-BWVHSx_zpsf4c01222.jpg

Not advised. You might suffer what is called "the Little Death" with uncontrollable spasm, delusions and speaking in tongues.

---------- Post added November 23rd, 2014 at 08:52 AM ----------

A new PADI specialty? Is there anything they won't charge for? :shocked2:

One PADI patch worth wearing !

My wife swears that nitrogen gets her in the mood. No science behind it, but I'm not about to argue her conclusion.

As others have said, so far, so good. :thumb:

I like my instructor....but there is no way there's going to be any kind of oral exam!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom