Anyone on here ever buy from divetank.com? Postive or negative feedback appreciated.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The folks there were top notch to deal with.

Being across the continent in Maine the shipping logistics were painful, especially when we got nto an exchange situation. Big lesson learned there.

If they have the item on hand that's good, If it's coming from Bare then beware. Bare reset deliveries many time on my items.

Your profile does not provide much useful information but there are other shops scattered around the country that may let you cut the same deal locally.

Pete

I've bought two Bare wetsuits from them, on two differnet occasions, and the customer service was top notch. Shannon spent a lot of time making sure the fit was correct, as much as you can over the phone. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Just bought me a suunto dive computer from them last saturday, expecting it to arrive any day now. I did not chose expedited shipping, as i am not going diving until the 15th of June. Every question I had was answered promptly and Richard was very helpful when I talked to him on the phone. Will post again when I finally get the computer. Geez I feel like i a kid again getting a new toy, can hardly wait.

Great prices, great service. Not the fastest shipping, but that's okay with me. Ordered my hooded vest from them. Before they processed and shipped, they emailed me to verify some measurements to insure I was getting the right size. They were right on with the sizing and I was happy with my order.

They actually have 2 locations I think. one int he Seattle area and the other in Vancouver.

One thing to note is that on Suunto/Aqualung products they sell, I think they sell/ship those via their Vancouver (Cancada) store, so they won't have the US Warranty since AL doesn't allow interenet sales in this country.

mike_s:
They actually have 2 locations I think. one int he Seattle area and the other in Vancouver.

One thing to note is that on Suunto/Aqualung products they sell, I think they sell/ship those via their Vancouver (Cancada) store, so they won't have the US Warranty since AL doesn't allow interenet sales in this country.

Here we go again...
The warranty is valid. Your interpretation of the policy is not. I bought my computer from their Canada office and the warranty is most definitely valid. You don't buy it off the internet, you have to call them. They don't advertise any prices.

I purchased a Bare drysuit package from Richard a few months ago and was very pleased. We had several discussions over the telephone prior to placing the order and emails were answered within the same day. I did opt for air shipping per Richard's recommendation and received my drysuit in 13 days...and that included sending the suit to Bare for installation of options. I would not hesitate to use again...

I've made 5-6 orders from divetank within the last year-- great service and reasonable shipping every time.

I bought a Bare drysuit from them and they kicked ***! I was nervous ordering a drysuit online but Richard and crew took care of me. Walked me through how to properly measure for it, answered all my emails and calls, and the other folks I spoke to were very nice as well. He even included custom sizing (had to take a few inches off the legs) for free! I got a great deal on suit, hood, undergarmet and Trek boots and fairly quick shipping as well.

Back
Top Bottom