Attn Guys!!! What do you normally wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A neon pink thong. Makes sure that I get lots of bench space on the dive boats...

I have always worn speedos under my wetsuit. Except one time when I arrived at the boat and found that I forgot to pack them. So, I wore the wetsuit over nothing for a long day's instructing. At the end of the day, having forgotten my lack of speedos, I ripped down my wetsuit in front of my dive students, two guys and two gals. The most embarrassing aspect was that, after being in cold water all day, my .......(message censored)......

Nothing between you and me, but a few mil of neoprene and a zipper. I'm nekkid, as a little indian boy running across a meadow in a loin cloth, under that neoprene. (stolen line from Cosmo Kramer!)

Fish_Whisperer:
LMAO, Adurso! In the space of a single paragraph, you've managed to sear my mind with images that no one should ever be subjected to. I'm scarred for life... BWAHAHAHAHA!!

Now picture this, I was the youngest of the group, I am, of course often likened to a young Apollo, but the rest of the group were old time cops, existing on jelly donuts, coffee and really high fat foods; just imagine what that diet did to their waistlines.....no need to thank me for these images, I live to serve....If you wake up screaming I have done my job....

UnderArmour long sleeve shirt and short bottoms.. found it helps that wetsuit slide on and off better.

Happy New Year Everyone!

The cheapest pair of swim trunks I can find. Unless it is under a drysuit in cold water. Then I wear DUI Lite Loft thinsulate and if it is even colder, a pair of non cotton long johns as well!

enjoying the responses and getting some really horrific images in my head.......

Started with bord shorts, big time bunchies and a rash on my ribs that took forever to go away ~ switched to compression shorts (board shorts or swimsuit at the handy for the surface) and a short sleeve rash guard (O'Neil cause it was on clearance). Sometimes will switch to long legged lycra bottoms and a long sleeve rash guard.

Sometimes think the speedo thing would look better than my fat bottom in the lycra, I just stay away from reflections.

Underarmour boxerbriefs. I tried the swim trunks and major bunching up action going on. I switched to the Underarmour and had no problems. I was on the swim team in HS and so the speedo was only worn when it HAD to be worn. No longer but I did get over my modesty issue back then so I don't care if anyone sees me in underarmour for a few seconds before I can slip board shorts on after I doff the wetsuit.

Back
Top Bottom