August 2010 - trip report and many, many pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome photos jlyle. Loved the snapper eating the lionfish. You're a talented guy.

I'm planning my second trip for the year. I haven't stayed at Scuba Club for several years, but your report is making me consider it again.

Head 'n Shoulders, huh? Might help alleviate the poisonous cloud released when the bag is opened after the trip home!

Great pics! :popcorn: I'm heading to scuba club myself on Sept 3 :D ,and I'll try to locate that frogfish on a shore dive. I hope I'll be lucky! Oh and I also would love to see an octopus. I saw one hiding in a brick last year, but I could only see his eye... I'd like to see the whole thing!
Nice shrimps pictures...

chile rellenos for lunch at scuba club mmm...Also looking forward to that.

Great pictures! Brought back some memories of diving at SCC last year.
Sorry to hear about flooding the E-330. The pix with the 1030W were really great too! What lens were you using with the E-330.

Outstanding photographs! I haven't been to Coz since Nov. '08 and am headed back at the end of October to see if it is still as beautiful as I remember. Now after reading your report and seeing your pics, I am counting the days before going back. I am so happy to hear what they are doing about the lionfish.

Great pictures! Brought back some memories of diving at SCC last year.
Sorry to hear about flooding the E-330. The pix with the 1030W were really great too! What lens were you using with the E-330.

Zuiko 14-54mm lens was the one that was flooded. Once I got the housing to give me manual control of the strobes, I used a 7-14mm for wide angle and a 50mm for macro. A friend brought down a new 14-54mm for the third week. The 14-54mm is my utility lens for most dives where I'm likely to do both semi-wide-angle and semi-macro.

Last edited:
Fantastic pics! Cozumel really does offer great dives! Really enjoyed your report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom