Aussie diving August Week 1-2: Fri 1st to Thur 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So - what do I have to do in my dry suit in order to join the P-club?

I'm jealous of all of you - I haven't been diving since April... :crying:

So - what do I have to do in my dry suit in order to join the P-club?

I'm jealous of all of you - I haven't been diving since April... :crying:

and why the heck not.. you live in queensland

get yourself over to LEI for a 4 night stay and go diving!

:sniff: dont let any of those guys (and 99.9% of the time its men!) pick on your ankle weights.

im always getting "ankle weights are the answer to an equipment problem" lecture but they can bend over and kiss my big old fat bum

:D

:rofl3: Yea I agree! I think if ankle weights work the best then there is no reason not to use them~

Any plans to dive soon Tassie? April :shocked2: That is too long to go without a dive! Hope you can get out soon~~

and why the heck not.. you live in queensland

get yourself over to LEI for a 4 night stay and go diving!

There’s not much diving in Mt Isa and, to be honest, the diving in Brisbane is not much better.... :D

The water is too warm and the rocks are polluted with a heavy incrustation of coral.

I’m such a WWW (Winter Water Wanter)

I must be the only person in Australia who flys south away from Queensland to go on a diving holiday.

Despite my whingeing I’ll pop out for a few dives in coming weeks.

.....The water is too warm and the rocks are polluted with a heavy incrustation of coral. I’m such a WWW (Winter Water Wanter)
I must be the only person in Australia who flys south away from Queensland to go on a diving holiday.....

:lotsalove:

Sounds like a great dive Sas! I am starting to look at the pool in our back yard with some interest.... been out of the water too long!
I have to admit the conference on Saturday that forced me to miss diving was very worth while tho.
The guy from Surf Lifesavers had some interesting facts and figures on Drowning.
The Ambulance Dude did a great presentation on Patient handover ... :DPLUS had a kewl Irish accent!:blinking:
The Doctor from Melbourne was a great speaker. Got good info and some ideas for presentations too. :D
The Doctor talking on Spinal injuries gave me some more ammo for a fight I have been having over how to teach spinal rolls:crafty:
Time well spend even tho it meant I stayed dry.

Sounds like a great dive Sas! I am starting to look at the pool in our back yard with some interest.... been out of the water too long!
I have to admit the conference on Saturday that forced me to miss diving was very worth while tho.
The guy from Surf Lifesavers had some interesting facts and figures on Drowning.
The Ambulance Dude did a great presentation on Patient handover ... :DPLUS had a kewl Irish accent!:blinking:
The Doctor from Melbourne was a great speaker. Got good info and some ideas for presentations too. :D
The Doctor talking on Spinal injuries gave me some more ammo for a fight I have been having over how to teach spinal rolls:crafty:
Time well spend even tho it meant I stayed dry.

:O I would be in the pool for sure if I couldn't dive! Haha I'd probably just sit under the water floating around all evening. My boyfriend is probably glad we don't have one as then he wouldn't see me 7 days a week instead of only 1 for diving :p And I'd be poor from all the air fills :)

Sounds like a cool conference to make up for not being able to dive. Hehe Irish accents are cool, I wish I still had mine! But lost it when I was about five years old when I started school :depressed: It is funny watching videos of me as a kid, where my accent is so different~ My sister can still do a good impersonation and can be mistaken for Irish but hmm mine is embarrassing....

:sniff: dont let any of those guys (and 99.9% of the time its men!) pick on your ankle weights.

im always getting "ankle weights are the answer to an equipment problem" lecture but they can bend over and kiss my big old fat bum

:D

Now AW don't hold back and be polite as you normally are ... give it to them with both barrels :mooner: :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom