Aussie diving August Week 1-2: Fri 1st to Thur 14th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shakehead:Have to go to a conference for work this weekend. Another dry weekend for me:shakehead:will have to get my dose of diving from other people's pictures..... poor me.... do you feel sorry for me? I feel sorry for me (and Almitywife)

I feel sorry for you both :( Hope you can get out again soon~~

hubby tells me he is doing discover scubas both saturday and sunday!

i was planning on being in the office on the weekend anyway so i might do both days to catch up

gosh we're pathetic sheila!

I think you should wag work almitywife :wink: I might be working this Saturday actually... :( First weekend in a while. Sunday I am taking out a good friend who has just been certified. Can't wait - he just finished a marine biology degree so has been keen to dive for a long time and is full of random interesting facts about different creatures. We are going to do a few pier dives as he wants to get a bit more comfortable in shallow water.

Anyway, I just figured out something very embarrassing... The reason why I had to fin downwards the whole dive is that I added up my weight wrong and went down with 1kg less than normal :shakehead: So dumb! I thought I put the extra weight in my pocket. :blush: Well I don't think I will ever forget my weights again!! *sigh*

wag work!!!! last sickie i had was before christmas and ive been trying to sneek one in but no chance!

the LEI holiday was a total indulgence time wise as this is the busiest time of the year for my office

heheheheheh - dont fuss about the weights too much - what doesnt kill you and all that :wink:

when youre here in a few months you might wanna try out my bpw as you can drop at least 6lbs off lead

:eyebrow:When someone in our group does something silly we all compete telling stories on ourselves of our stuff ups! everyone has them... the more dives you do the more opportunities to do them. Little ones like that teach you stuff ... sometimes you even find new skills and tricks that way!:eyebrow:

:Dhey Sas it looks like I might be in your neck of the woods in Sept. One of my dearest friends from Canada will be there to visit her son so I hope to pop over there for a couple days... she's a non diver... wonder if I could squeeze in a dive.........:crafty:

Almitywife I was just trying to organize my LEI shots and found a video with a manta in it I didn't know was there!:rofl3:so busy filming the shiny things I missed the big thing!:crafty: these aren 't sunnies they go with my white cane!:14:

:eyebrow:When someone in our group does something silly we all compete telling stories on ourselves of our stuff ups! .......

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ummmmmmmmmmm putting snorkle in mouth instead of reg while decending is a good one of mine

see - told you that snorkle was dangerous! :lotsalove:

:bonk:try a giant stride with no reg in and no snorkle either! You might have noticed I don't use a snorkle:rofl3:snorkles are dangerous:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom