Awesome Weekend at Jackson Blue!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to diving with you again Jaime! :)

Yea, I'm not diving near as much as y'all. I did manage to go the other day. Spent 89min in 50* water. That was good, but no cave. Atleast it was diving.

This is the only one I got of you guys... would have gotten better ones had I known who you were at the time.

med_IMG_0759.JPG

Here's the full size, clickey: http://www.shagman.org/hobbies/diving/20090103-JacksonBlue/IMG_0759.JPG

Here's a cleaned up image:

Bradleys.JPG

Great trim, Stephen!

Y'all still talking about March for getting over to Peacock and/or Ginnie

I have been wanting to go to the springs in that area even before I started cave diving. We've got to get a trip planned. :)

Great photos! Thanks for the report. Great to finally meet a few new people this weekend...Denise and Glen. Hopefully, we'll all get a chance to dive sometime soon. But when new cave is calling...I have to go!

Rob, it was great to finally put a face to the screen name, I'm glad I got to meet you!

Denise, Mat, Stasia, Dave, it was good to see all of you again as well!

Denise, we still need to work on your awareness! :wink:

Denise didnt notice us and practically ran over me and my dive buddy on the sidewalk going to check in at the Sheriffs office.

I also managed to sneak up on her during one of her dives. My buddy and I were tucked back under an overhang doing our safety stop with lights off when I saw Denise, Dave and Stasia entering the cavern zone. Dave went in first, then Stasia while Denise hung back waiting for them to place their line.

I dropped down and tapped her on the arm, getting a startled "guurrgggg" and an explosion of bubbles from her reg. After they went in, my buddy and I tagged along at the back of their group for a bit, then we turned hung out in an alcove by the warning sign as their group exited.

It seems everyone had a fun weekend!

Denise, Mat, Stasia, Dave, it was good to see all of you again as well!

Denise, we still need to work on your awareness! :wink:

Denise didn't notice us and practically ran over me and my dive buddy on the sidewalk going to check in at the Sheriffs office.

I also managed to sneak up on her during one of her dives. My buddy and I were tucked back under an overhang doing our safety stop with lights off when I saw Denise, Dave and Stasia entering the cavern zone. Dave went in first, then Stasia while Denise hung back waiting for them to place their line.

I dropped down and tapped her on the arm, getting a startled "guurrgggg" and an explosion of bubbles from her reg.

You caught me totally off guard both times!!! We were talking on Friday about my trip on Saturday and you were already in Marianna and didn't even tell me!!! I wasn't making eye contact while going in the sheriff's office. I was busy digging out my pass and had just talked to the others in my group who told me they would be late arriving so I wasn't expecting to see anyone I knew.:D
And then another surprise attack in the cave!! I was totally focused on what my buddy was doing with that reel when I was bumped!! No fair having your lights off!! You two were like bats hanging from the ceiling of the cave. I wasn't "aware" I needed to prepare myself for a pounce from above!:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom