Back inflate BCD good for beginner ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeow, you folks pay a lot for dive gear. No wonder you lost the colonies. . .

And FWIW, US$500 + 20% = ~£375 Still looks like a bargain to me. . .

plus the waiting for it to clear customs, which can take months. I'd rather pay the extra £45 and have it when i want it. I had my dad ship me a reg bag i ordered because it was cheaper to order from the states. It took 3 months to get to me from the time he shipped it.

plus the waiting for it to clear customs, which can take months. I'd rather pay the extra £45 and have it when i want it. I had my dad ship me a reg bag i ordered because it was cheaper to order from the states. It took 3 months to get to me from the time he shipped it.

Wow ! No I do not want that ! Thanks for letting me know.

I shipped a bpw set up to Scotland. Took two weeks to get into the customers hands from the time I dropped it off at the post office here. I have not hand any international shipments take longer than three.

Also please note that I leave in the UK.
That eliminates the Brigade. Although Scubatoys does also ship overseas and the component parts are all stock Zeagle items. Not sure how the warranty works in that case though - I know buying from ScubaStore it's different coming this way.

Or there's about 40 other places in England to get the other Zeagle models..Retailer Finder (use England and not United Kingdom for better results).

Including these listed as London:

Scuba Zone Toby Neal (68.9 km) 380 Finchley Road City
Phone: 0044 20 7435 4365 Email: toby@scuba-zone.co.uk
Mikes Waterfront Warehouse 113 Power Road (70.7 km) Chiswick 113 Power Road
Phone: 0044 2089946006 Email: shop@mikesdivestore.com
Ocean Leisure ltd City of Westminster (73.8 km) 11-14 Northumberland Avenue,
Phone: 0044 2079305050 Email: info@oceanleisure.co.uk
Diving Leisure UK Ltd. (75.6 km) 36 Webbs Road
Phone: 0044 207 9244106 Email: info@divingleisurelondon.co.uk
Amphibian Sports Ltd 44a Chapel Road (78.8 km) West Norwood
Phone: 0044 20 87612458 Email: sales@amphibian-sports.co.uk
Vobster Diving Ltd Upper Vobster (93.6 km) Mells City: UK Somerset BA3 5SA