Best Computer around $300?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

leadweight:
Mega bucks for a battery change?

Worst that I have heard of are the Uwatec's that have the battery sealed in (Pro Ultra and Smart) and the Suunto Stinger.
FWIW- Uwatec only charges for battery changes on the Pro Ultra and Smart series if it was purchased from the grey market or second hand. If you are the original purchaser from an authorized dealer, it is free.

shakespear:
$325

Thats with the scubaboard discount

Did you get that figure from Larry and just take 10% off the price listed?

Email Larry and ask for his best price or even tell him you can buy it if he can sell it for $299. All I can say is that is the price I got recently by emailing Larry.

gcbryan:
Did you get that figure from Larry and just take 10% off the price listed?

Email Larry and ask for his best price or even tell him you can buy it if he can sell it for $299. All I can say is that is the price I got recently by emailing Larry.

from him. I will email back

Uwatec Battery Change:

I have a Pro Nitrox that was purchased from an authorized dealer prior to the mail order ban. The free batteries for life deal does not apply to it, nor does it apply to any subsequent model purchased outside of North America, even from an authorized dealer.

Ask anyone in the business, Uwatec went from owning 85% of the dive computer market to a sliver over the non user replacable battery issue.

shakespear:
from him. I will email back

Good luck. Maybe prices went up but that's what I got it for recently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom