Big Mahalo and Living Aloha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
cook? I am just going to buff it.

he he, I thought so. :D

OH! That means I get to cook and you get to clean?

I like cleaning...what do you people think I do ALL day? Cleaning is my career choice. I am a HOMEMAKER, otherwise known as a house cleaner upper.

I am getting excited about tomorrow...planning in advance does that for me! I still need .30 EAN. Options: Brian Benton, Arron's (send Alexa in :ignore: ), call MM, hmm, need to find Jb's light. My model light will be my backup.... I wish my manual buttons were grabbing....and that I knew how to shoot manual.

Weather is looking perfecto-- Ocean is flat. Hey anybody know what the high tide is? We should gauge our viz expectations appropriately. Chris is driving. (yay) Cause Alex would be yelling at us like it was our faults if we can't find the bouy and its too dark. I do NOT want to freedive the bouy after the Sea Tiger. WHO is going to do that? I vote for MM because he is the youngest. Maybe he should just kit up and stay down.

catherine96821:
okay, I will bring them to the night dive.

...what no raves about my stunt driving? I am so proud!

Thanks,

I was trying to keep that on the down low. I'm not sure what your talking about.:wink: (It was pretty good though.)

yea, Dennis and Leesa, you would have really been impressed. JB would not have liked that manuever though. yes, I can really eyeball spacial relationships. Dennis, we had to be creative with her gate and four wheel a bit. I am sure Tim was thankful for the tinted windows. Good thing he just shaved his beard OFF!..I almost did not recognize him. No beard and no beagle.

Leesa, I want to cook Thai Prawns with Blood-orange sauce! we need Panko, Coconut, Palm sugar and it is sort of hard to find Blood Oranges...do you ever see them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom