Big Mahalo and Living Aloha

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
yea, Dennis and Leesa, you would have really been impressed. JB would not have liked that manuever though. yes, I can really eyeball spacial relationships. Dennis, we had to be creative with her gate and four wheel a bit. I am sure Tim was thankful for the tinted windows. Good thing he just shaved his beard OFF!..I almost did not recognize him. No beard and no beagle.

Leesa, I want to cook Thai Prawns with Blood-orange sauce! we need Panko, Coconut, Palm sugar and it is sort of hard to find Blood Oranges...do you ever see them?

Oooooohhhh, the stunt DRIVING. I thought it was DIVING. :shakehead

gotta say that the stunt driving was one of the highlights of my day yesterday :D

wish we could have stuck around for food ... but we kinda ran into a schedule "wall"

It was a fun day though - especially nice seeing everyone ... moving the grill just made for a good excuse to drive out there and see everyone :wink:

Aloha and hope you all have a GREAT dive tomorrow!
Tim

it will only be half as good as it could be Tim, because you won't be joining us

Oh how did you guys like my steaks (well Cath's but my grillin')?? and that was the easiest moving job I ever did! =)

notice you got no mention! hey BTW, I still don't have any .3----trade a seat for a couple tanks? you can still redeem yourself. I have .32 only.

what to do... what to do.... .3 not that easy to find

I should be able to pick you up a 30% do you already have 32% for dive #2?

catherine96821:
okay, I will bring them to the night dive.

...what no raves about my stunt driving? I am so proud!

Ahhhh! Do we have another stunt driver on the SB? :wink:

The island is full of stunt drivers, just watch the H1 in the morning!

honestly, I love this place, but the drivers are worse than anyplace I have ever seen. No flow, constant confusion and blank looks in traffic.

The thing I love the best is people waving people out to be polite, right into disaster.
The other stunt they pull is, if you signal that you are turning left, a car waiting to pullout will just decide to "go" since you "have to slow down anyway" instead of following right of way rules. In fact, I don't think people here even go by right of way rules....so don't count on it and DONT use your signal because it will just get you killed. OMG, don't get me started. Give me LA drivers any day.

Love Hawaii, love the people, but they cannot drive cars. And if you live here long enough, you, too, will lose any skill you once had to operate a vehicle.

Oh...and I had to take the written test because I let my DL expire. So, one of the questions I missed says that (the CORRECT answer!) if someone is following you too closely at a high speed, you should apply your breaks to signal him to back off.
Has anyone else noticed that question?

I get signals from drivers all the time

Back
Top Bottom