Bonaire in 4 weeks and I have questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When we were on Bonaire last summer (July), Cultimara provided paper sacks for our groceries. Has something changed since then?

Over the last ten years I've seen Cultimara provide bags, not provide bags, provide bags, and then not provide them. We usually take our recycle bags we use at home (throw three or four in the suitcase) and use them when we shop.

It's unfortunate that bonarie doesn't have a recycle program for the general public. We also reuse water bottles until they are pretty much dust.

We'll take our mesh dive bag (empty) with us when we shop this June. We also reuse water bottles, buying 2 gallon sized jugs and refilling them for 2 weeks. We fill one 2/3 full and freeze it overnight for drinking water between dives, and the other sits full in the back of the truck getting warm for a nice rinse after dives. :)

Do the jump at OIl slick,the leap is a must and here's what I saw afther my leap.
Picture_2331.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture_227.jpg
Picture_226.jpg
Picture_2191.jpg

Last edited:
Do the jump at OIl slick,the leap is a must and here's what I saw afther my leap.
Picture_227.jpg

I see the "dreaded" missing rung is still not fixed....warning, if you're short like me, unless you have a good buddy that can hump you up to the next rung, you will have to drift to another site to exit, or de gear, and have your buddy go up, de gear, and come get your gear...LOL!...or not lol for your buddy!

What's the width dimension on that busted rung? It was broken last year. I'll bring down some wood and fix it.

I'll measure it for you when we go!!

(ps was fun meeting you Friday) :D

Saw these and while I sent them in pm to pembina, thought they deserved their own post.....This is what we're gonna see!! :banana::crazyeye::cheerleader::fruit::chicken:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom