Booking LionAir flights, nightmare

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big fish63

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm trying to book flights through the LionAir website for a trip to Komodo. So, Denpasar to LBJ but every time i enter my credit card details something happens on the web page, it either sends me back to the payment page saying there is a mistake or back to the home page!!

Has anyone else experienced this?

How can i book my tickets?

Is there an agent out there willing to help me, pleeeaase for the sake of my sanity :)

you can't use a US credit card on their site.

you can use nusatrip or tiket, but you have to call your bank and get them to deactivate the secondary verification for it to go through

ticket indonesia also works, but costs a little bit more because of fees

Thanks for the info. im in the UK so i guess the same applies.

I just tried those websites you mentioned and the price for one ticket is almost the same as two on lion air

Just looking at Garuda, do you get the scuba equip allowance? It says scuba tank on the website?

to be fair the tiket website isnt actually that different, my mistake.

Any ideas on sporting equipment with Garuda?

to be fair the tiket website isnt actually that different, my mistake.

Any ideas on sporting equipment with Garuda?
Haven't you read b- other diving equipment ?

I know that you are not in Europe now but, as far as I know, most local companies in this region are on the Black list of Europe. they do not posses the minimum safety/maintenace requirments. I know that I had difficulties to have a booking in order to reach Raja Ampat. Maybe a comparable problem. i do not know, just an idea.

Garuda offers an extra 23 kg of sporting equipment (scuba gear) free of charge. Check their web page. You need to tell them you have scuba equipment at check-in.

Suggest booking domestic flight thru an Indonesian agent. They have easier access to airline reservations. I've been booking my whole Indonesia dive trip thru Aqua Marine Diving in Kuta for years. They book all my air, resorts, overnight hotels, liveaboards, transportation, excellent dive guides, etc. One stop shopping is great.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom