Boot in or boot out?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Garrobo:
Donno. Don't wear booties.
:rofl3: Well that's helpful.

I agree, boots inside. However, "keeping urine out of your booties" is not one of the reasons. Divers don't really pee in their wetsuit, thats just a story some jerks tell new divers to trick them into peeing all over themselves :shakehead:

Hi I'm a new diver as well....now that someone has asked this question I don't feel to dorkish to ask this question......do you put your booties on before or after you put your wet suit on?

Have you tried it both ways? I think if you do, the answer will become self-evident. (I have a hard enough time getting my 7-mil wetsuit over my bare heel, much less trying to yank it over a thick bootie!)

I like wearing my boots over the suit legs. I can't seem to get the air out of them the other way around, and I have hot feet anyway.

Fashionably speaking boots should be under the wetsuit. And fashion rules are what should matter. :D

Walter: Nothing elitist about that. It's just that I can't stand the squishy feeling of booties when they get wet. Sort of like taking a bath with underwear on.

PufferFish_75:
Hi I'm a new diver as well....now that someone has asked this question I don't feel to dorkish to ask this question......do you put your booties on before or after you put your wet suit on?

I am one to believe it would be impossible to put them on after donning your wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom