Catheter adhesive remover

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use it to clean spray guns, wipe down aluminum, clean sealer, remove adhesive like the decals from my old Toyota--very useful stuff and increasingly hard to purchase.

Evad---sure--whatever you say--lol. :wink: .

N

Not a big fan of hydrocarbons and paint thinners on the wang. Just rubbing it off should be fine. The things we do in the name of SCUBA.....

Has anyone tried this. Obviously water shouldn't work. I'm getting a drysuit with a pee valve installed and am a little disheartened by glue-incident stories.

Another good reason for diving 78 degree+ water for no more than 1.5 hrs of BT....:D

Well, I was asking about a remover designed to safely remove medical adhesive from skin.

In Florida the state likes to have controlled burns in state forest land to keep the under growth under controll. Try acetone and a match. MEK is really good too. While "Rubbing it off" might work for some. Remember it is your soap and you can wash yourself as fast as you want. Please do not post pics or video of the process you use. But remember if you keep doing that you will go blind.

Oh on another note for the first time in my life I was stuned, shocked, confused, and totally speachless. I was guiding a dive and a woman put her drysuit on and made a comment that for a used suit it was in really good shape, she said she bought the suit new. You might be woundering why I thought it was a used suit. She had a pee valve, then I was woundering a couple other things, like she doesnt have an adams apple and has womanly hands. I didnt really know what to say after that. She told me that if I was a woman she would explain more, but I did not want to know. The only thing I can guess is there is a razor, pocket mask and some super glue involved.

There is an adhesive remover formulated for skin used in the medical field or at least used to be. Try TS&M, she should know.

(BTW, woohoo! The entertainment value here is back.)

Oh on another note for the first time in my life I was stuned, shocked, confused, and totally speachless. I was guiding a dive and a woman put her drysuit on and made a comment that for a used suit it was in really good shape, she said she bought the suit new. You might be woundering why I thought it was a used suit. She had a pee valve, then I was woundering a couple other things, like she doesnt have an adams apple and has womanly hands. I didnt really know what to say after that. She told me that if I was a woman she would explain more, but I did not want to know. The only thing I can guess is there is a razor, pocket mask and some super glue involved.
I know that female aircraft and submersible pilots sometime use a device that has a soft cup that funnels down into a tube. When held in place it permits the pilot to direct her stream into an appropriate container with a minimum of spill that can be contained easily by a strategically positioned Johnson and Johnson "Serenity" feminine bladder control pad.

Here's a lead on obtaining one, (though Pilot Supply counters at general aviation airports may have them also.)
My daughter and a model maker have developed, a urinal device suitable for ladies. The urinal device is made from silicone rubber and is applied to the Vagina prior to take-off. It is non intrusive, according to some ladies who have tested the unit. Relief for the female pilot can now be similar to the men, via a bag or via a direct exhaust tube (Pee tube). Sitting on or withholding wet nappies is no longer the only choice for female pilots.

The Ladies National Champion has used the device for several years and an overseas female has used it for competition flying. The unit appears so successful that female relief problems are no longer an issue. Please contact: katrin.senne@gmx.de

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom