Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted. However, once inside you're unable to get out again.

An instant before being vaporized, turning into incandescent plasma, I wish I was back on Earth again, in nice sunny spring weather.

Granted. However somebody else has the same wish, and you have to share, thus both living half as long.

I wish my house would clean it self.

Granted it is clean by way of a tornado by the way you need a new roof.

I wish I was out of the doghouse more often.

Granted: whenever you go into the doghouse to clean it out, the dog bites you and chases you out very fiercely GRRRBITESNARLRR, and you never clean it out again, and the neighbors complain about the smell.

I wish I lived near enough to the sea for easy access to scuba dive.

Granted. You live on a tropical island paradise with the best diving in the world. However on your first dive panic struck and you can't bare to get in the water anymore, and the best you can do is look on as others get to dive.

I wish my that tornado that swept though a couple posts back would come back and put my house back together.

Granted, now the house is in the same place, but upside down. The hardest job is using the WC on the ceil.

I wish to dive, right now.

Back
Top Bottom