Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted - you develop a complete phobia of fresh water diving. You will never dive in a river or lake and never have problems with mythological mutants or paying the bill for taxidermists.

Wish I never had problems with ear infections!

Last edited:
Granted, but now your sinuses are clogged up non-stop.

I wish I had a million Euros so I could take some extra time off and dive some of the exotic sites I can only read about these days.

You got your million euros and you can take all the time you need to dive those exotic locals because you have no job to come home to. In fact, you have no house or family. They all took off when you were diving in some far fetched blue water island.

I wish my recovery was a bit faster.

You're recovered! ...but for that nagging, festering wound that constantly seeps blood and won't heal, making all future ocean dives THAT much more interesting.

I wish I had free overnight shipping and paid no tax for life, on everything I order from anybody.

Granted but you have to pay triple for everything for tax and shipping to be included.

I wish my next trip was here already.

Wish granted. Your next trip is here. Too bad you have the worst sinus infection ever.

I wish the gas company wouldn't jackhammer outside of my window in the wee hours of the morning & then all day long. (It's been going on for a week!)

OK they are done jackhammering. Your whole block blew up.

I wish I never had sinus problems.

Granted its yours. However your friends break the resort when we throw you a resort warming party. Your neighbors aren't impressed.

I wish we make the breaking of the resort an annual event. Scubaboard debauchery at its best.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom