Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted. But next year the port authority calls the riotsquad, which charges in hard and arrests everybody and seizes all their diving gear, and the port authority restricts breathing set diving in their area to authorized work and the armed forces from then on.

I wish that there were as many flatfish in the bay as when scuba diving started.

(Uhh. I and Reku answered WarrenZ's message at the same time. Sorry.)

Double granted Batreku and his bats are eating all your flatfish.

I wish I was at the Scubaboard invasion right now.

Wish granted. You are at the Scubaboard Invasion, however, everyone is getting on a plane to leave in 30 minutes & everyone was so out of control that all the local dive shops refuse to take you diving.

I wish I would fall asleep at a decent hour so I get enough rest tonight.

Wish granted. You now have your owl hat & it's resting atop your head. Unfortunately, it is now housing 2 real owls who are not happy with you.

I wish I was magically transported to an island in a lake where I could sleep tonight underneath the stars while listening to the water lap along the shore.

*poof* - you're magically transported. meaning there's no plane or boat to get back off the island. which is too bad, because the island is about to flood and disappear forever. global warming and all. hope your tanks are full.

oh wait. you said "in a lake". bah.

i wish i had read that better before typing all that out.

*poof* - you're magically transported. meaning there's no plane or boat to get back off the island. which is too bad, because the island is about to flood and disappear forever. global warming and all. hope your tanks are full.

oh wait. you said "in a lake". bah.

You also didn't make a wish yourself! Come on, how can we rain on your parade if you don't give us something to ruin? muahahaha

You also didn't make a wish yourself! Come on, how can we rain on your parade if you don't give us something to ruin? muahahaha

au contraire!

...break down that 4th wall, get outside the box a little!

hahaha totally missed that. (I think the jackhammering outside my window all day long for the past 6 days I has finally gotten to me.)

Wish granted. You did read that better before typing it out, but sadly your reading comprehension is not up to par so you still wrote the same response.

I wish there was such a thing as silent jackhammers & that they were in use outside of my apt instead of the mindnumbing ones they are currently using.

Granted, but the silent jackhammers are unable to break the concrete so they have to bring back the noisy jackhammers in addition to the silent jackhammers so there are twice as many workers and their vehicles. Now you cannot get down your street for the huge crowd, and they are not practising good hygiene, so the property values begin to drop from the wretched smell. Before you know it you are upside down on your mortgage, neighbours are abandoning their homes, the drug dealers start taking up residence in the abandoned homes, gun fire and robberies become the order of the day, and you fear walking out your front door.

I wish the weekend would start right now.

Back
Top Bottom