Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish granted your deaf now it's only the voices in your head.

I wish my beer was cold....

Nevermind the next one is here already.

Granted, Your previous beer is now 38 degrees. Unfortunately it is moving through your kidneys at this temperature.

I wish the water in the local quarry was 75 degrees

Granted. But you are at 55 feet deep diving with a fullface mask, and you have no way to eat the mango underwater, and no way to hold onto it until you surface.

I wish I was still young enough to scuba dive.

Granted. But the time machine was a little bit over zealous, and now you have to wait till your potty trained and a few other developmental milestones.

Wish I could of dived today.

Granted. You did dive today which was truly unfortunate as your buddy never showed up, the water was freezing, your tank was filled with bad air, your weight belt fell off during the dive, you got a hole in your BC, you lost your camera, you used a friend's defog which unfortunately was contaminated, your computer stopped working (the warranty ended yesterday), your favorite mask cracked & you have no idea where one of your fins went.

I wish I was already dive fit.

Granted. The Ciguatera risk has gone away because all of the reefs throughout the world are now dead and cannot support life.

I had a icebreaker so I could go explore Antarctica.

Granted, you are now the proud owner of a ballpeen hammer and a 10 penny nail. It will only take you 4382 year to break though the ice. I wish my wish had not unforseen consequences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom