Coz, Need Cheap Place to Stay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MMM:
I love Las Anclas. Didn't realize they had a no kids rule (thought I had actually seen some but not many) but it's probably one of the reasons I like it so much. But it's really not oriented to kids anyways - unless you want to spend 24/7 entertaining the rugrats. There's no pool, no recreation director, no loud music etc. etc. etc.

I don't know that it's a hard and fast rule, but that's what he told us when we visited with him last month. Either way, it's a really nice place that I wouldn't have a moment's hesitation in recommending.

Hey leadweight, Sorry if Christi, ggunn and I strayed a bit off topic, sometime you reply on topic and then sorta end up in a conversation.
And if you ask for advice and opinions, you gotta expect a few may differ. But I think we can all agree that the important thing is that you get to Cozumel and everything else is small stuff as long as you are diving :)

Hope some of the advice was helpful

Hope you have a great trip, wherever you may stay.

Back
Top Bottom