Cozumel Dive Trip?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glbirch:
I think Papa Hogs has better prices than DWM, and is an operation I have used before and will be using again in a few days. Agree that I have heard many good things about Christi's operation though I have yet to dive with her myself. Thinking of booking a day with her next week just to see what all the hoopla is about.

Papa Hogs and Dive With Martin are both $50.00 per two tank trip if you book 5 days of diving, but Papa Hogs charges $35.00 for a night dive. Dive With Martin gives you a boat night dive for free. Then they throw in free unlimited shore diving right out front. Papa Hogs charges $6.00 per tank. You'll also take home a free video of one of your dives with DWM. Sure it's not an edited DVD, but it's free.

divematt:
Papa Hogs and Dive With Martin are both $50.00 per two tank trip if you book 5 days of diving, but Papa Hogs charges $35.00 for a night dive. Dive With Martin gives you a boat night dive for free. Then they throw in free unlimited shore diving right out front. Papa Hogs charges $6.00 per tank. You'll also take home a free video of one of your dives with DWM. Sure it's not an edited DVD, but it's free.

$51/day for DWM plus park fees (as per their website, not a big difference), and I'm not sure how good the shore diving is off the cruise ship dock but I have done the dive from Papa Hogs and liked it.... DVD is a nice touch I'll admit. Shore dives are also free at the Hogs with a hotel/dive package.

Rather than hijack this thread, can we agree that both operations are well priced, or at least take any further discussion to a new thread?

I'll second the recommendation for Aldora. I've used them on a few different occasions, and have found them to be a top-notch operation. If you don't have a DIN fitting, they'll swap it out for you the night before your first dive, and replace it at the end of the trip. Fast boats, first out on the dive sites, and good dive guides.

Back
Top Bottom