Crossing over to the "dark side" :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the more snug position, does the reg interfere with your head movement? Considering that your head is in a tilted up position? If it's okay, then you may want to consider leaving it short... judging from the direction your diving style is edging towards :wink:

Sounds like you'e on the right track in judging the necklace length. In both situations, it sounds like the reg will be in the position you expect to find it. Since the criterias are covered, comfort comes into play at around this point.

Good luck!
Ken

its exactly where I expect it, and can't "get away" from me. Can't anyway with the primary in my mouth, since the secondary hose is UNDER the primary's "wrap" around my neck - its impossible to remove without first clipping off the primary (or giving it to someone)

I don't know if it will interfere in the higher position or not. I know it won't in the lower (current) one. Until I can get into the water where I can play around with it to a significant degree, I won't know the answer to that question - will have to play with that on my next dive...

Thanks for the comments....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom