Day 1, without cigarettes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have not been able to test your information , as we keep finishing up another way, or it gets in her eyes.
:11: Okay, you have my curiosity. :dance:

LOL, it would not pass thePG-13 requirements.......

I laugh everytime I read this thread, eventhough I know what has been written. And now I have the attention of two scuba-gals :eyebrow:

Anyways, 42 days now, that would of been 840 cigarettes or $210.00, so 2 weeks ago I purchased myself a used xbox, I have always been a video game junkie, and I still have $86.00 in the x-cigarette account.

Woo-hoo

dscheck:
I laugh everytime I read this thread, eventhough I know what has been written. And now I have the attention of two scuba-gals :eyebrow:

Anyways, 42 days now, that would of been 840 cigarettes or $210.00, so 2 weeks ago I purchased myself a used xbox, I have always been a video game junkie, and I still have $86.00 in the x-cigarette account.

Woo-hoo

I am on day four without a cigarette, 25 years/pack a day. Keep it up!

dscheck:
Aren't the benefits of quitting INCREDIBLE?

now should be share the encouragement with dlndavid?
Sue, what do you think? [giggle]

dlndavid, way to go, you should be through the physical symptoms of nicotine addiction, now it is just pyscological.

Might as well share the wealth with everyone, Penny....

Thanks all. Quitting smoking does require support and commitment. So don't be bitter, just quit smoking and keep it up.

dscheck:

Woo-hoo

Do you ever dream that you smoked? And wake up pi##ed at yourself until you realize that it was just a dream? I still do occasionlly after 6 years, and I only smoked about 6-8 sticks a day.

dlndavid:
Thanks all. Quitting smoking does require support and commitment. So don't be bitter, just quit smoking and keep it up.
:ROFL:
He said 'don't be bitter'!!!!!!

Hank49:
Do you ever dream that you smoked? And wake up pi##ed at yourself until you realize that it was just a dream? I still do occasionlly after 6 years, and I only smoked about 6-8 sticks a day.
LOL... I have. Woke up depressed and then realized I had no reason to be. It was all in my head.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom