Dive clubs and buddies in Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are going to start a dive club for the guys in Korea that go to the Philippines. We have a large number of EXPATS here....hmmm, this thread made me remember that....hmmm....what about calling it "Philippine Explorers" ???

ok...let me have it now

Mixed....it is regular folks with "some" Boy Scouts". Hey, gotta give them some love too.

ishbaby:
u have a scary avatar koya jon.

how about this happy one?

282082666_082f198630_o.jpg

jonix:
how about this happy one?

282082666_082f198630_o.jpg

Is this the korean mask you usually get as tokens there? Sure look like it.

Welcome richard, let us know when you want to dive I'm sure someone will be more than willing. :)

Babydamulag:
We are going to start a dive club for the guys in Korea that go to the Philippines. We have a large number of EXPATS here....hmmm, this thread made me remember that....hmmm....what about calling it "Philippine Explorers" ???

ok...let me have it now

me me me... can I join...:rofl3:

Hi boys & girls, not sure what I have let myself in for joining this forum. But in answer to a few questions:

I am a red (a Man Utd Football Club supporter) and live in South Manchester in the Heatons (the posh bit), but originally I am from Scotland.

In my spare time I teach and run a diving club. I have dived all over the world, but not the Far East (leaving the best till last). In the UK in winter we dive in lakes where the water temprature is usually 4C, though on occasion there has been ice on the surface. In summer in the sea its about 18C with viz of 3m. We also have huge tides of up to 10m, but the diving is good. Lots of old wrecks and marine life.

While I am in the Philippines I will be doing some internet development work for a environmental organisation.

Here is another question. What normally happens between Christmas and New Year. In the UK most business close and everyone goes on holiday. I do not fancy being stuck by myself in Manila, so from your experiences what would you suggest? I am thinking about getting on a live aboard or finding a friendly dive resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom