Dive clubs and buddies in Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did he just say 4C????? No way....4C!?!?! That's it, LET THE GLOBAL WARMING CONTINUE!!

a lot of things happen in the country between christmas and new year, but it is very difficult to get a decent (and even not decent) place to stay in top out of town destinations (Palawan, Boracay, Bohol, etc.) and it is always recommended to confirm your booking in advance.

you can spend new year in boracay, new year there is amazing, especially if you currently do not have any family to spend it with. or you can spend your holidays in busuanga,palawan.... somewhere in sangat island if you want to do some wreck diving.

oh try apo island too. i am not sure about available live aboard slots. they usually advertise it in advance and it gets fully booked pretty fast too.

and if you want to go somewhere near manila, you can stay at puerto galera. u have a lot of dive sites to choose from and well, they are pretty proud of their christmas/new year activities (i cant comment on them, never been to 1),too. so something's gonna keep u busy when you are on dry land. lot of divers spend their holidays there.

richardp:
Here is another question. What normally happens between Christmas and New Year. In the UK most business close and everyone goes on holiday. I do not fancy being stuck by myself in Manila, so from your experiences what would you suggest? I am thinking about getting on a live aboard or finding a friendly dive resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom